ICM is always striving to give its clients access to different asset classes to diversify their investment portfolio. The stock market is pivotal for investors, where they can explore a variety of investment opportunities in a diversity of sectors. ICM Securities is a platform that will give you access to several stock markets around the world with assorted sectors.
Our securities platform will enable you to invest in a range of companies in the United States, Europe, and Arab countries, gaining your shareholder's rights, such as earning dividends. However, similar to any other financial product, trading securities carries significant risk.
ICM Securities grants you access to the top two stock exchanges in the world in terms of market capitalization: the New York Stock Exchange and the Nasdaq Stock Market, where thousands of companies are listed, giving you the opportunity to select the companies that suit your criteria.
To diversify your portfolio, we offer access to the London Stock Exchange, one of the oldest stock exchanges in the world, smoothing your investments in more than a thousand reputable companies.
Moreover, stock markets in the Arab region play a significant role in creating opportunities for investors interested in emerging markets. One of the available markets on ICM Securities, the Saudi Tadawul Tadawul, has 202 companies listed with a total market capitalization surpassing $2 trillion. Additionally, ICM Securities gives you access to trade the United Arab Emirates stock market via Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange, Dubai Financial Market, and Nasdaq Dubai.
ICM Securities is home to many investors looking to have a diversified portfolio by area, sector, and company size.
|MENA||ADX - Abu Dhabi Exchange|
|DFM - Dubai Financial Market|
|DIFX - NASDAQ Dubai|
|BSE - Bahrain Bourse|
|CASE - The Egyptian Exchange|
|ASE - Amman Stock Exchange|
|MSM - Muscat Securities Market|
|DSM - Qatar Exchange|
|TDWL - Saudi Stock Exchange/ Tadawul|
|BK - Boursa Kuwait|
|Europe||CHIX - Chi-X Europe|
|LSE - London Stock Exchange – Domestic|
|GBLSEI – London Stock Exchange – International|
|America||AMEX - NYSE American|
|NYSE - New York Stock Exchange|
|NSDQ – Nasdaq|
|NSDQBB – OTC Markets|
|NSDQOT – OTC Markets|
|Country||Currency||Min. Commission||Variable (%)||Fees|
|Abu Dhabi Exchange||AED||78.75||0.2825||10.50 AED (1)
|Dubai Financial Market||AED||78.75||0.2825||10.50 AED (1)
|NASDAQ Dubai||USD||30||0.28||VAT Applies|
|Boursa Kuwait||KWD||10.5||0.2||KWD 7.000 per Execution (2)
KWD 0.500 per Fill (3)
|Qatar Exchange||QAR||75||0.275||VAT Applies|
|Muscat Securities Market||OMR||5||0.5||-|
|Bahrain Bourse||BHD||6||0.2||VAT Applies|
|Tadawul Stock Exchange||SAR||75||0.2||VAT Applies|
|Egypt CASE||EGP||100||0.5||0.1% (10 bps) (4)|
|Amman Stock Exchange||JOD||10||0.5||Tax of 8 bps|
|London Stock Exchange Domestic/international LSE/GBSEI||GBP||30||0.15||Safe Custody 5 bps (5)|
|BATS Chi-X Europe||EUR||20||0.5||Transaction Custody fees 20 USD (6)|
|USD||12.5 USD||1 cents per share||Share price up to 15 USD (7) (8)|
|12.5 USD||2 cents per share||Share price Above 15 USD (7) (8)|
(1) Additional fees to be collected by the market from both the seller and the buyer on each order executed in one trading session.
(2) Collected by the Custodian.
(3) Collected by the Exchange. 15pb Safe Custody Fees per annum will be applicable.
(4) 10% Capital Gain Tax to be collected by market on the Profits made after 30th June 2014.
(5) Transaction Custody fees 20 USD. Stamp Duty - Stamp duty and SDRT have been charged at a rate of 0.5% of the consideration for the transfer of shares (in the case of stamp duty, rounded up to the nearest £5). PMT levy charges automatically imposed on investors, and collected by their brokers, when they sell or buy shares with an aggregate value in excess of £10,000. The charge is £1
(6) Safe Custody 5 bps
(7) For Ticket Values above 100,000 USD, the same commission applies as above plus 20 USD Flat fee
(8) Trading Activity Fee (TAF) – For sell side trades less than 50,000 shares, client is charged $0.000119 per share. For sell trades greater than 50,000 shares, clients are charged $5.95 per trade.- The regulatory body for the US exchanges, The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), charges an additional fee of $23.10 per million dollars. – Block Fees – For all shares traded above the quantity of 25,000 and valued at $10 a share, client is charged $0.00175 per share.
|Exchange||Country||Currency||Retail* price (Individuals)||Pro** price (Companies)|
|LSE (Level 1)||UK||GBP||5.5||Not Available|
(London International) (Level 1)
|Borsa Kuwait Level 1||Kuwait||KWD||3||4|
|Borsa Kuwait Full Order Book||Kuwait||KWD||4||6|
|QE (level 1)||Qatar||USD||2||14|
|QE (Level 2)||Qatar||USD||6||22|
|DFM (level 1)||U.A.E||USD||6.25||11.5|
|DFM (Level 2)||U.A.E||USD||8.35||16.75|
|Nasdaq Dubai (Level 1)||U.A.E||USD||0||6.25|
|Nasdaq Dubai (Level 2)||U.A.E||USD||0||9.4|
|ADX (Level 1)||U.A.E||USD||6.25||11.5|
|ADX (Level 2)||U.A.E||USD||8.35||16.75|
|MSM (Level 1)||Oman||USD||2||7.00<|
|MSM (Level 2)||Oman||USD||4||10|
|OTC Markets (Pink Sheets) (Level 1)||USA||USD||5||35|
|NYSE (Level 1)||USA||USD||1||45|
|NASDAQ (Level 1)||USA||USD||1||24|
|Amex (Level 1)||USA||USD||1||23|
* Retail Investor: Private individuals who don’t fall in the “Professional Investor” class based on the definition stated below.
** Professional Investor: All of the following are considered Professionals; all companies or individuals who manage other people’s money or investment advisors or employees of any financial institution.
*** Level 1 market data: Provides the following trading quotes & information; Bid, Ask, Last, Open, High, Low, Close, Change & Volume.
**** Level 2 market data: Also represents Market Depth or Order Book Depth and provides all of the above plus other multiple layers of additional quotes and sizes posted by market participants outside of the Level 1 Bid & Ask. Note: Prices stated above are related to the exchange feeds only without including the fees of the trading platforms.
This product is available under ICM Capital Limited (UK) and ICM Capital (Mauritius) Limited.
"Your capital is at risk"
The value of investments and shares can fall as well as rise, and you may get back less than you invested. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.