Continuous 10% “Credit to Cash” Bonus
This promo is not available to clients of ICM UK and ICM Europe. This promo is only available to clients who open a live account with ICM Capital Limited (Saint Vincent). This promo is currently available on the MT4 platform only.
In order to participate in the Continuous 10% “Credit to Cash” Bonus Reward Promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as well as the general terms that apply to your account.
10% CREDIT BONUS
LOTS TO BE TRADED
Above 10,000 USD
Formula: Credit bonus / 5 = lots to be traded
- 10% credit bonus will be issued on each new deposit above 1,000 USD.
- The 10% credit bonus will be deposited into the client live account within 2 working days after the actual deposit of the client.
- 10% credit bonus is for trading purposes only until set amount of lots have been traded; after which credit bonus can be turned into cash.
- For each new deposit above 1,000 USD that is made a new bonus can be received as long as the bonus amount does not exceed 1,000 USD bonus per account.
- The client may withdraw funds from their account but this may result in credit bonus reduction by 10% of the withdrawal amount.
- In the event a client deposits more than 10,000 USD then they will be able to maintain 1,000 USD bonus as long as more than 10,000 USD is maintained in the account. Example: Client deposits 10,000 USD and receives 1,000 USD bonus, they later deposit another 5,000 USD to the same account (they do not receive anything as the maximum bonus they can receive in one account is 1,000 USD). The client then withdraws 5,000 USD; they keep 1,000 USD bonus as this correlates to the original 10,000 USD deposit.
- The bonus will be converted to cash once the required number of lots according to following formula “Credit bonus / 5 = lots to be traded”, have been traded.
- A maximum of 1,000 USD cash can be issued per account each time the fixed amount of lots has been reached.
- Traded lots will be calculated at the end of every month. Any applicable cash reward will be deposited into the clients live account within 2 working days after the end of the month.
- Any trades that are closed in less than 7 minutes or closed by the function of “close by” or “close all” will be excluded from the Volume calculation.
- If a client trades the number of lots required to convert his credit bonus into cash reward, but the client withdraws funds from their account before the actual deposit of cash reward into their account, this will result in credit bonus/cash reward reduction by 10% of the withdrawal amount.
- Client who withdraw funds and redeposit them back into their accounts will not be eligible to 10% credit bonus.
- Clients who deposit and withdraw funds frequently might be disqualified from being eligible to receive bonus at the sole discretion of the company.
- The company might at its sole discretion disqualify any participant from being eligible to receiving credit bonus if determined that such action is reasonable and/or necessary.
- This revised promotion starts on 11th June 2017 and is on-going. Clients will be informed before this promotion ends and any remaining trading credit is withdrawn.
ICM shall not be made liable for any delays in the acceptance or transmission of orders due to a breakdown or failure of transmission or communication facilities, or for any other cause beyond their reasonable control or anticipation.
In cases of any indiscretion in trading, overleveraging, misuse of orders where "scalping" or “sniping” or “hedging” may be involved, such transactions will not be taken into consideration and will be treated as illegal activity and may even be removed from participants accounts. ICM reserves the right to disqualify any participant or cancel the trades found in violation of the trading rules or applying inappropriate trading strategies. Scalping defined as trade that was opened and closed within a very short period of time. Sniping defined as when the client trades on a delayed or “Stuck prices” on ICM platform. Hedging means client over exposing his account with an opposite trade to an existing trade with the same trade volume with ICM or externally another company to abuse the credit bonus on the account. In such cases ICM reserves the right to cancel trades, profit or losses and disable the account.
Postponement or Cancellation
ICM in its sole discretion, reserves the right to extend or postpone the promotion periods, to cancel the promotion and/or to reject any participant's application if determined that such action is reasonable and/or necessary.
The credit bonus will be forfeited and removed from the account under the following circumstances:
- The account gets liquidated/stopped out OR
- The account balance becomes negative and account has no open positions
If the equity falls below 0% the credit bonus will be utilised to adjust balances to zero.
ICM reserves the right to amend or waive any rule during and after this promotion. We may make changes to the Terms and Conditions and will notify you of these changes by posting the modified terms on the ICM website.
CFDs and Spot FX are leveraged products. Trading CFD's or Spot FX carries a high risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. You should not engage in this form of investing unless you understand the nature of the transactions you are entering into and the true extent of your exposure to the risk of loss. Your profit and loss will vary according to the extent of the fluctuations in the price of the underlying markets on which the trade is based.
Please click here for full trading terms and conditions.
These terms are dated 11th June 2017.